I cannot connect the app to my Nerivio
- Go to your phone Bluetooth settings and select “Forget” (iOS) or “Unpair” (Android) all Nerivio devices (each listing begins with NM, followed by numbers & letters codes, e.g: NM2 f8f00583…)
- Restart smartphone
- Close the Nerivio app and re-launch it.
- Connect your smartphone and Nerivio when they are next to each other on a flat surface before you start your treatment.
- Do not start the treatment before placing the device properly on your arm.
Common User Interface (UI) Issues
- The app does not support voice input on sign in screen.
- The app does not support rotation. It can only be used in portrait mode.
- Enlarging phone fonts to maximum may corrupt app interface and visibility.
Reset Password - "Save" Button
If the “save” button (for the new password) does not function, please try decreasing screen resolution and/or try to zoom out on your browser.